1 lb spaghetti noodles, palm full of salt added to water
1 large inion, chopped
1 stick unsalted butter, use half to brown onions and other half to top casserole
3 cans tomato soup
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large pot, prepare Spaghetti according to package label.
3. While spaghetti is cooking, brown onions in ½ stick butter, until very well done.
4. Strain Spaghetti and return to pot.
5. Fully incorporated browned onions and tomato soups with cooked spaghett until well combined.
6. Pour Spaghetti into a very greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. (I use more melted butter)
7. Top spaghetti with remainder of butter pads all over top of casserole.
8. Bake 45 to 60 minutes until firm and brown on top
The crispy part is the best…..Enjoy!