Salmon Loaf Souffle
1 16oz can salmon, pink or red
2 eggs, separated
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons bread crumbs (I use Gluten free)
½ cup sour cream
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon fresh parsley or dried
½ teaspoon dill, dried
½ cup teaspoons finely chopped onion
1) In large bowl add drained salmon, remove bones and mash.
2) To the salmon add melted butter, breadcrumbs, sour cream, onions and seasonings.
2) Beat egg whites until stiff.
3) Fold beaten stiff egg whites into salon mixture.
4) Pour into greased loaf pan, bake @350 for 1 hour.
5) Garnish with lemon wedges
*I double or triple this recipe for the holidays, baking in a 9×13 pan.