Shrimp Stir Fry with Vegetables and Noodles
1 bag Birds Eye Teriyaki stir-fry
1 bag large pre-cooked frozen shrimp, thawed (I cut shrimps in half)
4 Tablespoons oil (I use only grape seed oil)
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 medium sweet onion or Spanish, sliced
½ pound mushrooms of your choice, sliced
1 green, red, or yellow pepper, sliced
½ cup broccoli steamed slightly in the microwave
1 can water chestnuts, sliced
2 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce, along with the sauce provided in the Birds Eye bag
A pinch of red pepper flakes or more (optional)
Ground black pepper to taste
1) Thaw shrimps and remove the tails. ( the shrimp should be pre-deveined)
2) Place Birds Eye vegetables from bag in a colander to slightly defrost, place sauce bag under warm water to get the chill out.
3) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4) Cook and stir zucchini, bell pepper and onion until slightly soft, add garlic for about 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook until slightly browned, add steamed broccoli and water chestnuts. At this point add in the bag of Birds Eye vegetable’s, shrimp, sauces, red pepper flakes and ground pepper to taste.
5) Continue cooking until shrimp and vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes more.
*You may replace with beef or chicken, you must to pre-cook them first and set aside.