Teriyaki Salmon for Passover (For those who do not eat brisket or any meat)
4-5 lbs. farm raised or wild salmon (not sliced, flesh side up with skin on the bottom)
1 1/2 cups gluten-free tamari (or soy sauce, kosher for Passover)
2 Tab brown sugar
Garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salmon seasoning to taste
to sprinkled on top of fish
1 large sliced in rings, yellow, Spanish or Vidalia onion
Lemons for garnish
Bake at 350
1. Grease a large glass or metal baking dish with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Arrange the fish skin side down. (I do not cut fish, it stays moist longer if serving later on platter)
2. Blend brown sugar with teriyaki sauce, pour sauce over the fillets.
3. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salmon seasoning, evenly over fish.
4. Place onions on top and around fish.
5. Bake the fish for about 35-40 minutes. The fish should be opaque, flake easily with a fork.
6. Serve on platter with sauce poured on fish, onions and lemons.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature